Tags Page

I am setting up a page to show tags made with my artwork.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rottie WIP

I will try to show different steps in painting this Rottweiler...reference photo courtesy of Karron Cobb Weiss....first off a very rough sketch
And my first step in painting is to add most of the colours I'll be using...I am doing this with the oil brush option in Paintshop Pro...blending will be the next step.
Here I've started blending my colours...I like to do this with the smudge brush.
I am starting on details...I work on the head and make my way down the body :D
Now to do the legs and paws...getting to the home stretch :D
Finished :D

4 comments:

  1. wow. this is gorgeous-but looks like a LOT of hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mags...it's such a lovely dog that it's a pleasure...but to get all the details correct does take time :D

      Delete
    2. He turned out perfectly! Bless you for having so much patience and it shows-spectacular! I love watching WIP's, and esp. going to enjoy stalking...ermm...I mean...watching yours!! ♥

      Delete
    3. Thank you Mags!! Ummm also the stalking part lmbo I like to show WIPs because sometimes people don't understand how a digital artist works.

      Delete