Tags Page

I am setting up a page to show tags made with my artwork.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Permission Revoked

I have done a lot of thinking and have come to a decision where my tubes are concerned. I am at a stage in life where it's time to think of myself and my family. I really don't want to run a forum and I don't want to handle my tubes anymore. I want to concentrate on my artwork and my family...I know my husband will be happy with my decision :) To members of my forum who made a point of leaving comments, I thank you very much! But it's time to change course....I am revoking my permission to use my FTU tubes...please delete them and any tags you've made with them. The forum will be closed. Once again thank you to those who have supported me...it was greatly appreciated! Hugs Sal

5 comments:

  1. Sally,
    I understand Your Wanting to Have a real Life, But sure Hate That you felt you had to Not let us use what we already have..
    I loved making tags with your Tubes, and also made lots for others That do not tag..
    They will not know to not use those tags..
    There are way too many for me to let Know..
    I will of course Not use anymore...
    And Now, since this has Happen Once again, I think I will,Never use Free Tubes anymore.
    One of your Fans,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason I'm revoking permission is because I'm looking into licensing my tubes...I just want to create and not look after the tubes or forum part.
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,
    Sally, I'm so Glad...
    I will be Looking forward to them..
    I was afraid you weren't going to offer them at all..
    I will keep my Eyes and ears open...
    Good Luck, Hun..
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sal,it's bit sad,but I truely understand you,family always comes first,I will also look forward to see new licensed tubes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mary and Betsy...you're support is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete